sábado

Blogger's owner and President of Production Kalango!

Hello! Well ... All people with you all??
Well I know I did not update my years Blogger Since 2009 ..
Vout But I'm very cool thing to tell everybody .. and the Japan Information from now ... go get the new Blogger (Kalango Production) Will not be but my name ehehe Welder. In. ...Now the name japan Producer .. my type here will be an information channel of the JapanNews ..
Many things will even themselves up account .. I'm eating in a restaurant and People Forhehe I'll talk to you guys .. it will also account about celebrities ... I made ​​it clear to everyone .. That I'm a Brazilian who lives in Japan .. and who loves the U.S. So you mSQLerrors Descupas one thousand peo English. For Good ... Let's use a translator of information!! From Japan to the world!

Nenhum comentário:

Powered By Blogger

Trance FM

Seguidores