terça-feira

Selena Gomez is a poor rich girl on the cover of Teen Vogue


Selena Gomez is the cover of the new edition of Teen Vogue. The star of Disney is working on two movies made for cable channel to broadcast in the U.S. (The Wizards of Waverly Place and Princess Protection Program). But even if your life has a touch of the fairy tale, she says in the interview that is considered a person of feet on the ground. "I like to dream, but I like to be realistic. Sometimes, when something is great, I just done with it, because I do not like to disappoint me." (Poor girl rich, no?) Selena still talks about his friendship with Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift and admits that, since its just dating with Nick Jonas, changed his perspective on what men want. "I always wanted someone who was nice and legal, preferably an actor. Now, I think it would be good for me to date someone outside of Showbiz. I want someone honest, caring with family and friends. I want someone who treats me as a princess

Nenhum comentário:

Powered By Blogger

Trance FM

Seguidores